All Sales are Final and Non-Refundable.
When should I arrive?
The experience begins after we both have taken care of the necessities from registration, to a relaxing cup of tea, to those biological needs that must be addressed before we can truly relax. For your enhanced comfort and relaxation, we suggest that you arrive no less than 10 minutes prior to your treatment if you have a membership or are regular customer, and up to 30 minutes if you have never visited Bella Fontana before.
Is there a minimum Age?
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to experience certain treatments. The spa is available to clients less than 18 years of age when accompanied by a guardian and with written consent. Please call our Concierge Desk at 903.893.6222 if you have questions about treatments for minors.
Free Parking is available immediately in front of the building. Please call for instructions regarding parking behind the building when there are no spaces available on Main St, such as during Fall Fest or Parade Days.
What if I am late for my appointment?
While we will make every reasonable effort to maintain your scheduled treatment time, arriving late may simply limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure and relaxation experience. Your treatment will end at the scheduled time so the next guest will not be delayed in beginning their service. The full value of your treatment will be applied. Please be considerate of both those before you and following you if there are delays, and know we are doing our best to serve all of our guests with the treatment they deserve. We all experience delays or may have special needs during our services and your kindness to everyone involved will be greatly appreciated.
What is the cancellation policy?
We do not overbook. The time we schedule is reserved for you with an allowance for the employee to recover and prepare for the next client. In consideration of our stakeholders including our wonderful guests and hardworking employees, all cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the service time or a $35.00 per service fee may be incurred. The full price of your service may be charged if you fail to notify us of cancellation and we cannot rebook your scheduled time. Please let us know as soon as possible to give other guests an opportunity to fill your appointment time. In addition, you may be required to make a 50% deposit for your next visit.
This is a place of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect the quiet and privacy of other spa guests by silencing your cell phones, pagers and moving about the Spa quietly. The use of cameras is not allowed in the Spa without the express consent of the Spa Director.
This is your time to relax and we do not have child care or the facilities for children to play or move about in the Spa. Please make arrangements for your children and help us preserve the spa environment for all of our guests. This is your time! However, if it is necessary that your child accompany you, please help them be considerate of our other guests and clients by keeping them with you at all times, seated, quiet and occupied.
Gratuities are not included in the price of any service. Our staff are employees with regular hourly wages, employer paid taxes, benefits and schedules. Our employees appreciate your recognition of exceptional service! Gift Certificates are not valid for Gratuities unless specifically approved and designated at the time of purchase.
Lost or Missing Items
Bella Fontana assumes no liability for personal items brought to the Spa at any time. We do our best to identify and return items we find withing the Spa and contact our guests regarding them. If you lose an item, please contact our Concierge Desk for assistance. We accept no responsibility to replace or reimburse guests for lost items.
Communicating your needs to us is especially important for your comfort and to ensure the best results.
- If you would like assistance in choosing among our services, please contact our concierge desk at 903.893.6222.
- Clients must agree to the specified Terms and Conditions for certain promotional offers or charitable donations.
- A minimum non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all group bookings (two (2) or more individuals or services). Full payment in advance may be required on larger parties or certain types of services.
- Packages must be used in their entirety on the date scheduled. No substitutions on package pricing.
- Cancellation Policy and Procedure – We do not overbook. The time we schedule is reserved for you with an allowance for the employee to recover and prepare for the next client. In consideration of our stakeholders including our wonderful guests and hardworking employees, all cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the service time or a minimum $35.00 per service fee may be incurred. The full price of your service may be charged if you fail to notify us of cancellation and we cannot rebook your scheduled time on that same day. Please let us know as soon as possible to give other guests an opportunity to fill your appointment time. In addition, you may be required to make a minimum 50% deposit for your next visit if you miss multiple appointments.
- Please respect the peaceful atmosphere of the Spa with quiet conversation.
- Please turn off or silence cell phones, pagers or other sound devices while in the spa.
- Cameras are not to be used while in the Spa.
- Shaving – Generally, shaving is not recommended prior to body treatments, pedicures or hair removal services. It is recommended, however, that men shave a few hours before a facial treatment.
- Please refrain from eating a large meal or consuming alcohol at least one hour prior to your service.
- Music – Your preference is paramount. You may bring your own music.
- Clients booking multiple services may request a locker for clothing and personal items. A robe, or spa gown, and spa sandals will be provided. During spa treatments such as massage, sauna, skin and body services, it is recommended that you remove clothing to suit your comfort level. We will be happy to provide spa wraps for hydrotherapy services, facials, or you may choose to wear a bathing suit or your own bottom underwear. Our therapists are professionally trained and will ensure a level of decorum by appropriately draping areas of your body that are not a focus of the treatment. We encourage you to communicate your expectations and comfort level to our staff.
- If you have health concerns, or are pregnant, please be sure to advise us when booking your appointment. Some of our services are not available to clients with uncontrolled high blood pressure, pregnancy or other contraindications. Our concierge desk can offer assistance and guide you to services that will be the most beneficial and those that should be avoided due to physical limitations or sensitivity.
- We employ both Male and Female staff members for many services. Please let us know if you have a gender preference. Our staff are professionally trained and are dedicated to providing the highest standard of service, privacy and consideration for your comfort level as part of any spa treatment.
- You may keep your personal items with your or you may wish to use a basket to store clothing, jewelry or valuables. We are not responsible for lost personal property.
- Draping is required at Bella Fontana during all treatments and massage sessions. If you have questions about our draping requirements, please discuss them with the Concierge Desk or the employee providing your service before the appointment begins. Failure to comply with draping requirements will immediately conclude the session and full price will be charged.
- We have Day Spa Robes, Spa Sandals and Spa Wraps available or you may prefer to bring your own robe, bathing suit or footwear.
- Bella Fontana will ask you for information, including some personal information, if you use one or several of our services or purchase a gift certificate. This information is used to make sure our services exceed your expectations. For example, we may collect and use your information to contact you about your appointment, our services or events. We may also document your preferences or other information specific to your service such as your hair color formulation. We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. Please do not provide your personal information to employees other than the Concierge Desk. Please do not ask employees for their personal information. We do not sell or exchange your personal information with any other business, nor do we authorize any employee to request or access your information for any use other than to contact you on behalf of Bella Fontana from the Concierge Desk. If you have any questions about how we use your information, please contact us.
Payment Terms and Special Fees
- All prices and fees subject to change without notice.
- A minimum non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all group bookings (two (2) or more individuals or services).
- We accept Cash, Check, VISA, Master Card, Discover Card and American Express.
- Returned checks will result in a $25.00 charge per check; or may be processed by the Grayson County District Attorney for collection.
- All Bella Fontana Sales are final. Payment for services must be made at the time of service.
- A minimum $35.00 or up to one half the service charge fee may be charged to reserve appointments.
- You must notify our concierge desk at least 24 hours before your appointment or a $35.00 or up to the full price of all service charges may be assessed and applied to your account, credit card or gift certificates. We reserve the right to determine the final charges for missed appointments based on individual circumstances. Our employees are paid regardless of whether services are delivered and are not authorized to make exceptions, discounts or other pricing changes.
- Failure to show for an appointment will result in a charge equal to the full price of all services booked.
- Your Bella Fontana Gift Certificate may be purchased over the phone with a valid credit card. We are happy to mail your gift certificate to either your, or the recipient’s, address.
- Our own gift certificates may be used for multiple appointments with each service at its full price, and the value of the gift certificate as purchased will be applied as a form of payment.
- We also have various options for Gift Certificates that may be purchased on-line, over the phone or in-store.
- Gift Certificates have no cash value.
- Gift Certificates are not valid for gratuities.
- Certain other third party gift certificates may also be accepted. At our option, we may provide a Bella Fontana Spa certificate valid for 30-90 days for balances on third party gift certificates.
- Special fees for mailing or delivering gift certificates may be required.
- Third party gift certificates must be used in their entirety when presented.
- Balances will not be carried over for third party gift certificates.
- Please contact us if you have questions about gift certificates.
Business Accounts with Terms are available for qualified customers.